Coláiste na Rinne / Scoil na Leanaí, continues to accept application forms for September 2020
Coláiste na Rinne / Scoil na Leanaí, continues to accept application forms for its unique Irish Language boarding school, commencing in September 2020. If you are interested in a place at the school but don’t have an application form please email, email@example.com for further details and an application form.
Planning for September 2020
As the weeks pass we know many parents / guardians are wondering about schools re-opening, when, where and how. So we felt it important to share our plans regarding Coláiste na Rinne / Scoil na Leanaí 2020, as they currently stand.
It is our strong intention to re-open Coláiste na Rinne / Scoil na Leanaí in September given the current trends. In recent days the news concerning the management of the virus has been relatively positive, the “curve has been flattened” and the major spike in cases avoided, for now. We are confident that if we all remain vigilant and the current trend continues, we will be more than ready to welcome children to Coláiste na Rinne / Scoil na Leanaí in September. The caveat always being though, that we will respond in a manner that is consistent with Government and Health Authorities advice. As the current phase of restrictions conclude on May 5th we expect a new announcement at the end of this month, as to the restrictions that will prevail from May 5th, the level and duration. This information will help us consolidate our plans.
As our normal application process has been put on hold thus far, we are now:
- asking parents who expect / wish to have their children with us in Colaiste na Rinne/Scoil na Leanaí in September, to complete, scan or photograph and email in their application forms to this firstname.lastname@example.org, at their earliest convenience, so Coláiste na Rinne / Scoil na Leanaí can begin some provisional planning (no deposit required at this stage)
- planning to remain in regular contact over the coming weeks with parents whose applications we have, concerning the situation as it evolves, also concerning online and on campus information events,
- looking at hosting our annual open Day in July / August followed by the Taster, if possible, and will inform parents / guardians of that date as soon as we can confirm it
Fán slán agus sábháilte.